Saturday, January 29, 2011

A Daddy's Love

Good Morning, I'm here to show you the a layout I did using the Feb. Sweet Peach kit. It is sooooo pretty! When I pulled this kit out I was in aw!! This week on the blog I have a color challenge in honour of the new kit. So please come play along and you could win a $5 GC to the store. This is a picture of my hubby patting Hannah's to sleep. This is "their" time together.

Close up of flowers and do you see the cute little bee?

The thickers were to "clean" looking so I took a file and distressed them and added Tim Holtz ink. Love how they turned out.


Have a wonderful weekend!!!

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout! I love how you changed up your thickers.....so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet page! I really like what you did with the Thickers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful your handmade flower embellishment ! Just love all the textures on your LO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your layout is so sweet and pretty. Thanks for the tip about how you distressed your Thickers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your layout is so, so sweet! I adore it!

    ReplyDelete