Saturday, November 5, 2011

Burlap & Buttercups Sneak at November

Here is a sneak peak at what I have working on with the November kit from Burlap & Buttercups. The colors in this kit are so pretty and can be used with so many different pictures. There are paper from Authentique, MME, 7gypises, Pink Paislee, & Crate Paper. There are only 4 left so grab yours before there gone. Also I just posted a challenge over there so head on over and check it out. I hope you can play along!

This is a picture taken of Brian and I at a wedding. We don't get many pictures of just the two of us.


Close ups:
I love the Basic Grey sticker sheet that comes in the kit. It has such fun, pretty sayings.

These are the banners stickers that came on the sheet too. I stitched through them.


I want to also want to share a little tip with you. I like to use the packaging to mount my stickers on and then cut around them. It makes it easier to move them around till you get them were you want them. And it makes it easier to put the pop up dots under them.

6 comments:

  1. As I said on the B&B blog, I think your page is really classy! There's something about the color combination and the embellishments that work so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate that tip about creating dimension with your stickers, and I really like the stitching on the banners too. Nice job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! Love your use of 'white space' on this page and the little details, like the stitched banner are just fab
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the colors and your design~beautiful LO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute lo! I love the banners at the top and the stitching you added!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute is that layout! Love the composition and all those gorgeous colors. (Love your music playlist by the way...)

    ReplyDelete