Wednesday, March 13, 2013

American Crafts ~ Confetti

I was thrilled when I got my March assignment from Paige at American Craft because it was to use confetti!!  I love using confetti but don't do it as often as I like.  So I sat and punched out some confetti pieces and went to work making a card and layout.

For my layout I used Lucky Charm.




For the card I used Yes, Please.  For this card, I took a piece of clear plastic wrap from the packaging of one of the embellishments and layed it over the confetti and doily.  I then sewed around the two pieces.


Thanks for stopping by!  And make sure to check out the AC blog all week for more confetti.

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful projects, Angie! Love how you created the circles, some of them stitched, on the layout and filled them with the confetti!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you did with the confetti--AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love the confetti!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your confetti "spots" and that gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so pretty, I really love the confetti all piled up in the scalloped circles of your layout - fabulous idea! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like the confetti. But really like the distressed layers

    ReplyDelete