Saturday, May 10, 2014

Elle's Studio May Kit

I will be taking the summer off from Elle's Studio but I'm so glad I got to work with this month's kit.  This kit is one of my FAVORITES!!  I will five kids at home so I need to be there for them!! Crazy busy times ahead, but I wouldn't trade it for the world!  Then I will be back to crafting with Elle's Studio in the fall!  You will still see my Citrus Twist and American Crafts goodies :)  Enough about me how about I show you this amazing May Kit?!



Now for this month I created 2 cards.  Yes, I know tomorrow is Mother's Day, but I couldn't resist making a Father's Day card with this tag that came in the May Kit.  I also used the Limited Ed. Patriotic Wood Veneer stars and the May Wood Veneers.




And for this card I used the May Kit, May Wood Veneers, and May Stamp.  I also used some paper and the doily from my stash.




Thanks for stopping by!!  Hope you all have a wonderful Mother's Day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment