Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Wednesday and Some Challenge Layouts

Hello! I have been very busy working on some layouts for some challenges over at Citrus Tree Studio. The first layout I did was for Tricia's Designer Choice challenge. We were to use 3 or more photos. I just love these pictures of my son Noah eating pizza.


This was for Pam's Card Challenge. You had to do a card for a male and it had to be horizontal. I needed a challenge like this to remind me to to a Father's day card.


This layout I did for Patti's Technique challenge. You were to use crackle paint. I had fun painting my flower.


Then over at Sweet Peach Crop Shop I posted a new challenge on the blog for Wednesday's Word. The word is "DAD". This is a layout of the kids helping their dad plant flowers. I used the June Sweet Featured Kit. Hope to see more Dad layouts linked by Wed. June 23.

No comments:

Post a Comment