Monday, December 13, 2010

One Year Ago

Over at Noel Mignon there is a really special challenge. It's called "The Gift" challenge. I was trying to think of what to scrap my daughter's expression when she opened something she really wanted, me when I was little getting a special gift, my hubby getting his favorite gift, the list goes on. Then I realized what day it was and I thought about the day (one year ago) that I recieved my wonderful news of a baby on the way. There is more to this then just another pregnancy and I have wanted to scrap this but wasn't sure how and then this challenge promoted me to dig deep and scrap this moment. If you read the journaling below you will realize way this is a Special Gift.



I placed the journaling in a cute little white bag(behind the picture). My journaling reads "On Oct. 25, 2009, I had a miscarriage. This would have been baby #4. Your Daddy and I decide to wait to try for another baby sometime the next year. Well time went on and I just didn’t feel right so I called the doctor to see if there was something wrong since I had just had the miscarriage. He said he would do some lab work to see what was going on. He called me back and said “Your Pregnant!”. I seriously didn’t believe him. So I made him do an ultrasound. And here you are in the ultrasound. This was the best Christmas gift I could ever asked for. Thank you God for blessing us with a little girl."


4 comments: