Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Sketchy Thursday's

Hello! I have been so busy lately. How about you? I went school shopping for my 2 the other day and got a lot done! I love Kohl's!! When they say they pay you to shop they aren't kidding! I got some awesome deals! And Kohl's cash on top of that!

After we went shopping we went to a duck pond and for ice cream at a local old fashion dairy.

I used the GDT sketch from Sketchy Thursdays and some papers from Pretty Little Studio.

I love this picture where Hannah is sticking her tongue out waiting for her turn.

Love the little vintage tags.

Here is this week sketch too:

I also used a prompt from Scrapping Everyday Miracles. You were to scrap something that started your day and use stitching.


  1. Adorable, Angie ~ love it!! That pic with Hannah waiting her turn is so sweet. Reminds me of a little baby bird. =) (Isn't Kohl's the best?!)

  2. These are FABULOUS! I loveeeeeeeeee the photos and the pink houndstooth in the first one and loving the butterfly in the second one! Thanks soooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):)

  3. I'm a big Kohl's fan, too. Big. Huge. Love that store! :) Love your pages, too. And so cute!! :)

  4. Great layouts, as always! Love the ice cream photo of Hannah with her little tongue sticking out as she waits for that ice cream cone. Hard to believe she is a year old already

  5. Oh so cute! You are so talented and I love your work! Thanks for joining us over at SEM!