Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Fast Friends

Happy Tuesday!  I'm here to share a another layout using the July Add-on from The Paper Bakery.  This picture is a favorite of mine.  When we went to Georgia I went to meet up with a friend that my kids had not actually met yet.  We were spending the week there so I was praying they would all get along.  Well my oldest daughter and her middle daughter were only a year apart and they hit it off immediately!  By the end of the week they acted like sisters.  I was so thankful!

 I had fun stitching all over the layers.

And love the cute banner sticker from EP.

And if you want I have a cute tutorial over at The Paper Bakery Blog on the pink ribbon. HERE

6 comments:

  1. loving the tied thread and the way you used the ribbon card!!!! Looks great, girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great stitching on here, angie! love your layering and mix of papers too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the stitching and the banner is very fun. Love the page - so girly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it! That stitching is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This layout is amazing Angie! Love all the layering!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this!!! And love the pic! They were like sisters weren't they?

    ReplyDelete