Sunday, May 26, 2013

Scraplift Challenge & a Winner

Do you need a scrappy challenge for the weekend?  And did I mention there is a prize?! Come play along with my Scraplift Challenge over at Gossamer Blue and you could win a $10 GC to Gossamer Blue.  Go to the blog HERE to see all the details.

I scraplifted Kieanna which you can see her layout HERE.

Here is my take using the May Gossamer Blue Kit.


Here is a close up:



And before I go I wanted to announce the winner of my giveaway.....random number picked #8

Barb Prendergast said...
What a lovely card!
 
Barb email me and I will get your prize out to you!
 
Thanks again for all your wonderful comments and be sure to stop by next week as I have another fun giveaway planned.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout! and I'm so excited to be the winner of your prize drawing. Sent you an email :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many beautiful colours on this layout, love it!

    ReplyDelete