Thursday, June 13, 2013

Citrus Twist June Reveal

Good Morning (or afternoon) to you all!!  I'm so excited to tell you I'm headed into the hospital first thing tomorrow morning to have my baby!!!  So excited!  I'm not having a csection I will be induced because I have server kidney pain.  So make sure to check in during the weekend because I plan to have a blog post with my baby boy! 

So now onto the scrappy part.  Today is Citrus Twist's June reveal.  They are in the process of getting a brand new site so for now you check out their new blog!!  The June kit is now sold out but I do believe there are just a couple of PL Kits left and in the PL kit this month you get an exclusive stamp designed by one of our own DT members. 

Here is a layout I created  using the main kit only.  Hannah LOVE her corn and thought this was a great picture to scrap with the golden thickers!

Citrus Twist 2

Here is a close up:

119

Thanks so much for stopping by and when you "see" me again I will be a mom ro 5!!

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations Angie, I can't wait to see your gorgeous baby'n

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting, Angie! I can't wait to "meet" your new little one. Love your fun and fresh page!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exciting times! Best good luck with everything! I love your layout! The color of the corn is just amazing! Those photos must have been lovely to scrap with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooo...good luck with everything! Lovely layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet and praying that all goes smoothly tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh how exciting. Wishing you all the best and can't wait to meet him

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry, how rude of me, I never said anything about your lovely layout .... And it really is :) I love how you got the little heart in the title background

    ReplyDelete