This is my finished Matchbook Album. I love how it turned! I mainly used Hambly, Prima, & OA (alphas). You can see how to make HERE.
This is the front on the album. I used some Hambly rubons, alphas, and washi tape, October Afternoon Alphas, and Twine.
This is the first page in the album. I used a Hambly overlay, some washi tape, and rubons. Also some Prima mistables.
Next page is of Faith. I used a Hambly rubon, washi tape, and number, Prima flower and center, and OA alphas. The numbers on each page represents their age.
This is Ty. I used a Hambly paper and rubon, Studio Calico paper and rubon, Jillibean chipboard.
This is Noah. I used a Hambly overlay, tape,and rubon, OA alphas, and Lily Bee papers. I love the red!
This is Hannah. I used a Hambly Overlay, tape, and rubon, Prima flower, and OA alphas.
This is Hannah and Ty. I love this picture of the two of them! I used a Hambly paper, rubon, tape, and twine. Love that owl!
This is my 4 blessings. I used a Hambly overlay, tape, and rubon, OA alphas, and Jillibean chipboard.
This is the album all in one picture.