Saturday, December 31, 2011

The Paper Bakery

Happy New Year's Eve! I'm super excited for a new year how about you? Well, as you all know my beloved Sweet Peach closed but as they say "when one door closes another opens" well this is so true! I was asked to join the The Paper Bakery (website goes live Jan. 2 and we saw a sneak and let me tell you it is amazing!)! So I start in January and let me just say I love this months kit! So I thought I would share some sneaks with you. I worked with this months add on kit.

Here is a sneak peak at my first project for The Paper Bakery. I choose to make a canvas wall hanging. (canvas and ruler not included in the kit)


Love this! (spool not in kit)

2 comments:

  1. Great sneaks...can't wait to see the full reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually enjoyed reading through this posting. Many thanks.
    Bakery Equipment

    ReplyDelete