Monday, December 12, 2011

A Sweet Peach Goodbye

Well, some of you might have heard but if not December is the last Sweet Peach kit. Corrie, the owner has been so amazingly awesome to work for/with! We have become such great friends and I'm thankful for that. And the team of talented girls will always be someone I call friend. I'm going to miss these kits but completely understand how overwhelming running a business can be. So I wanted to share my layouts from the Dec. Sweet Kit.

This one is Noah giving Hannah a flower. Such a cute picture. I used the sketch by Keri.


I love the cute Webster's Pages pins! And that adorable ribbon so cute!

Scallop punch banner.



This is Faith wear her favorite outfit! She seriously has to wear this once a week. And take a look at the paper. It's the back of the Webster's Pages Tags. and the journaling stripes are from the Prima packaging.

This little tag from Webster's Pages fits this layout perfectly. And the pin matches too.



This is Faith climbing the rock wall. Such fun colors in this kit!


4 comments:

  1. Wonderful pages! I especially like the big pennants in the first LO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your beautiful pages make me happy. Learning about the ending of Sweet Peach makes me sad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so love the banner on the first layout but of course, all of your projects are neat!

    ReplyDelete