Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Love Every Inch!

Good morning! I finally get to start showing you my layouts using the new February kits from The Paper Bakery! I really love all the fun exclusive pieces Sarah adds each month. This kit has a cute tag that says "Love every inch of you" and I could resist putting it beside this picture of Hannah in the snow. I also used the February Sketch.

I took the wooden doilies that come in the kit and used them as masks.

Here is a close up of the journaling.


Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. aww.. this is beautiful, Angie! Love your sprayed doilies and the pictures are just too cute for words :) :) :)
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute, and what a creative way to use the kit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty page! Love the colors and how you used the doilies as a mask!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice layout! Wooden doilies?! Really?! Oh my must look those up! LOL!! Great idea to use them as masks - very nice!

    ReplyDelete