Tuesday, February 21, 2012

New Look & New Layout

Good Morning! I super excited today to share my new look to you all and by new look I mean my blog. I was tired of trying to find the perfect look that fit me and a friend (thank you Sarah) referred me to Two Happy Mamas Blog Design. Kristina did a fabulous job!

And now to share a layout I did. I used an older sketch from Sketchy Thursdays and some papers from my stash (I'm trying to use up lots so I can buy some of the new cha stuff) and I used the Epiphany Crafts circle tool.




Thanks so much for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. Hi Angie, I love the new 'dress' of your blog.. looks beautiful!
    And your layout is beautiful, too! Love your style :)
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new look! That LO is great - beautiful contrast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your new blog is beautiful, Angie ~ love it! And wonderful layout with that gorgeous woodgrain paper. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the new look and the LO!!!! Great work~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new blog look!! AND the layout... just gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the new look and your page! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job on this layout! I love boy pages! Love Penny Scrap-aholic@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE your layout and your fresh blog design!

    ReplyDelete