Thursday, September 27, 2012

Catch the Falling Leaves

                         If your looking for the Elle's Studio Blog Hop go HERE!

I had some time on this rainy day to scrap so I decided to work on the Jillibean Soup Sketch.   I like all the stripes of paper and decided to play with that.  I went for making fun shapes.  Love the fun colors of fall don't you?!

Catch the falling Leaves:

 My journaling on on the tag.  The kids had off school last Friday so I took them to play and we found some fun leaves.

Fun colors and shapes!  See the green stripe I popped up the letter of my kids names "F", "H", "N", "T".

Thanks a bunch for stopping by! 


9 comments:

  1. Great layout. I love tags so just love your use of a tag on this.
    The washi stitched looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout! I admire the sewing. I haven't collected the courage to sew on my layouts yet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love, love, love, the strips and what you did with them. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love, love, love, the strips and what you did with them. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like how you used the different shapes. Eyecatching!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous stitching and layering!

    ReplyDelete