Saturday, September 1, 2012

Waiting My Turn

Today is reveal day over at Elle's Studio.  I just wanted to share one of my layouts I created for this months gallery.

On this layout I used the Brand New Tags "The Sweet Life".  I love these tags so much! The story behind this picture is she LOVES the tire swing and as you can see in the background her brother was on it so she was trying to wait patiently for her turn.

 I love the big circles.

And I love those little circles too.

Thanks for stopping by!


4 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! I love the various elements scattered around your page and I really like the light backgrounds you have been using lately :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a sweet page! Love all the little bits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that picture and your layout is Fab! Love all those details!

    ReplyDelete