Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Centennial Park

On our trip to Georgia this summer we went down town to the Olympic Centennial Park.  The kids couldn't wait to run through the fountains.  When we got there it was closed till 1 o'clock so we waited.  I love this picture I captured of Ty staring in amazement of the rings and water just as it started to come out.  For this layout I used the September Citrus Twist kit. 


 I had fun layering all my papers.


See the journaling circle?...Trina makes those for the kits.

Thanks for stopping I love my visitors!

18 comments:

  1. Great layering, Angie! I love the combo you used in the top right corner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the paint and layers!!!! Fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the journal circle~great LO, so much to look at :):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your layers framing the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the paint and that woodgrain background. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! Love that wood background!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout!! I love the paint and layers-nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great layout! Love the paint on the background!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a fun layout, sounds like a fun day as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. that's in my neck of the woods! Fun! LOVE the layout as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this Angie! I'm loving that fun corner look- I might have to lift that idea!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOOKs awesome! GREAT combo of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is some awesome layering - looks like a fun page to make!

    ReplyDelete