Friday, March 25, 2011

Lily Bee

Ok another favorite company announced their DT and I knew as soon as I saw it I had to apply...LILY BEE!!!! Again I don't apply unless I feel I work well with their products. So this week I worked really hard on some layouts and cards(see below). I didn't get any new since it wasn't out yet and then they extended the call. So hopefully they like what I did with some older stuff. I used some Domestic Bliss and Catching Fall. I was very happy how this turned out. I really do love their colors and designs.

This Hannah experienceing the grass. She also learned to clap. The colors matched so well. Everything is Lily Bee except the ribbon and cardstock.


Noah enjoying a cupcake. Everything is Lily Bee except the ticket is MME and cardstock.


Faith is so happy to have a sister. Lots of distressing and hand stitching. All items are Lily Bee(except the cardstock)!



10 comments:

  1. they are fabulous angie!! fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layouts!! Good luck with the DT call!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, Hannah is too adorable! You've done a great job and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great job with those pages!!! I LOVE the "Sisters" layout! It's my fave! Good luck for the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fantastic layouts and best of luck to you. I tried last year but not this year. But now I can cheer you on!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. good luck! Love the sisters layout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! I love all the hand made flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are all awesome! Love the big flower at the bottom of the Sisters lo!! Very cool. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your layouts are all adorable; you really rocked the Lily Bee! My favorite is the Sisters layout.

    ReplyDelete