Friday, March 4, 2011

New Challenge and Some Jillibean Soup

Good Morning! I have had a busy week. My daughter Faith is having her first sleepover tonight. She is my first baby and she will be 6! Where has the time gone?! So tonight I will have 4 extra girls here. I'm sure it will be fun. We are doing pizza, cupcakes, and a movie. I went shopping ALL day yesterday with my mom. It was so fun!! We haven't done that in a long time. While I was out I had had a great idea for a challenge for the Sweet Peach Blog. My challenge is to make a card and send it. Did you ever get a card just because? How did it make you feel? Well, I'm sure someone would really appericate a "just because" card. So I made this one for my mom.

Here is my card: I just love the new Jillibean Soup and bought some as soon as it was available.

Products: Jillibean Blossom Soup, Jillibean Soup Minestrone, Jillibean Alphas, Jillibean Soup Twine, Basic Grey Buttons, Maya Road Heart

I used some new Glimmer Glaze on the heart.

5 comments:

  1. I know several people who would love a 'just because' card. Yours is absolutely gorgeous, Angie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie, I love your challenge idea and hope to have some time to play! Your card is so pretty with all its dimension and textures! Your mom is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is fabulous! I love the corrugated letters and the heart. Great challenge, too -- I made and sent a card to a friend "just because" this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card Angie!! Love the colors and the stitching!!!

    ReplyDelete