Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Some More Jillibean Soup

Here is some Jillibean Soup "Blossom Soup". I'm trying out for their Design Team can't you tell?! We were talking over at a message board I'm on and we were saying it is best to try out for DT's you are passionate about and this is so true. Why try out if you don't like their stuff? But in this case, I LOVE their products!! I love their paper, their embellishments, and those awesome journaling sprouts! Seriously what's not to LOVE!! My LSS doesn't carry their paper so I have to admit I ordered these (now if that doen't show how passionate I am) to work with. I just love how these turned out.
This is "Miss Hannah"


Here is a close up some flowers I made and the embellishments I used.



This is Faith wearing her new "Spring Dress"

I made those little flowers from the paper.

Do you see the cute little dress I cut out? I also made that green border by taking paper stripes and folding them. I will do a tutorial later this week.

Here are 2 cards I made.

I love the diecut and stickers that are with this line. They have really great sayings.

This card has a cute little pocket and belt.

Thanks for looking! Have a wonderful day that the Lord has made!!

2 comments:

  1. Angie...I just adore your fresh style! You are rockin' the new jillibean, that's for sure! Both of your los are darling - love the splashes of paint, the pics!, your designs & embellies. Beautiful work!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. good luck on scoring at DT spot!!! :)

    ReplyDelete