Thursday, March 10, 2011

Our Life

In this layout I used some more of the new Jillibean Soup "Blossom Soup". This was a fun layout I had in mind. These are just some fun pictures of my kids doing everyday things. Hannah spends her time playing with her toys, Faith loves doing gymnastic things (standing on her head), Ty and Noah love to play together, and then you have the family chilling on Sunday. I love my life and my family makes it worth every minute!



Here I used some Jeni Bowlin Paint to pop out the white letters.

Here I cut out some of the clouds and flipped them over and misted then reused them to put beside the misted clouds. I also "pen" stitched around the clouds to make them "pop".

6 comments:

  1. hi angie! I really love this lo!! The sweet every day life photos and your techniques - cool misting w/the clouds - are fab!! Love the clusters of embellies & the entire design of this charming lo. Fun stuff!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the misting you did and the use of the new Jilibean stuff, applying to the DT?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute lo! Love all the little elements you have going on. Very fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, this is so FUN!!!! I LOVE all the elements you have used on this page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of the elements and little bits that you put into your layout. And great tip on misting with the clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable layout!!! Love the misting and clouds!!!

    ReplyDelete