Friday, October 26, 2012

30 Day's of List Gossamer Blue

Hello and Happy Friday!!  Today I wanted to share with you my complete mini album I did for the 30 Days of Lists!  I used the beautiful Gossamer Blue Kit to complete this entire album!!  The only thing I used from my stash was doilies and a few little glossen bags!  This kit had so many fun embellishments and papers it wasn't hard to do 30 pages!  I will say the reason I created this mini album is to pass it down to my kids and they can see all about me.  I did go back through and use my AC date stamp on each page so they can the date. I also plan to add a few more things to each list as I think of them.
Cover:

 Inside:













I plan to add some of my favorite picture into the white envelope. 




Thanks so much for stopping by!!  I know this was alot of pictures but I wanted you to see it fully!

20 comments:

  1. Awesome album! What a great idea. How fun it will be for you kids to read years from now too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my.. i love it! so much lovely details!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome, Angie! I am a total, crazy list maker. I have lists for my lists. LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay that book isn't just divine, it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your album - so many fun details!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful mini album love all the lists :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Absolutely gorgeous!!!! You did an amazing job with this mini!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your album is so much fun! I love this idea... definitely something to add to my "need to make" list. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great mini-album and a lovely way to document a bit about you! Love the bright colours and kraft! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a beautiful album and I love all of the lists you included.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a great job on this mini album! Loving all those lists!~

    ReplyDelete
  12. This Book of Lists is fantastic! What a great legacy to make for your children. I love all of the little details you put into every page.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your book of lists is fabulous! Love how you played with some of the tapes, especially the ones with diagonal lines on them!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Angie, your album is amazing. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great idea and very creative. I need to make one of these for each of my grandchildren!

    ReplyDelete
  16. que projeto incrivel!!!!!cheio de detalhes maravilhosos. parabéns.

    ReplyDelete