Thursday, October 4, 2012

5th & Frolic ~ American Crafts

Today I get to show you the layouts I created for American Crafts using the amazingly, adorable 5th & Frolic line!!  This line is so cute!  It has these cute birds, foxes, and keys!

DiDi is what Hannah calls her blankie.

 Here is the story.  Her sister used the same name for her binkie.  So when she started to call her blankie that we thought is was funny they said the same word but for different things.

Next layout is a picture of Hannah catching the Falling Leaves.
Love the amazing colors in this line.

Thanks for stopping by!!

12 comments:

  1. These are my favorite layouts of yours you've ever made! Seriously amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pages! I can't wait for this collection to hit the stores.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful, Angie! You've sold me on 5th and Frolic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you frame your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!! They are both fantastic layouts!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG love the layers, I can't wait to get my hands on this collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooooooh, i can't wait to get my hands on that line! love what you did!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE these layouts Angie, but especially that first one! The colors are so sweet but the layout still manages to have your fun style! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful pages, I love the 'di di' page as it's so soft and lovely, and I like the key held on with a safety pin! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful pages. I love this collection. I had the chance to play with it and it is soooo versatile!

    ReplyDelete