Tuesday, October 9, 2012

B is for Big ~ Elle's Studio

          It your looking for the CT blog hop go**HERE**

Hello my fellow crafters!! Today I get to share another layout I created for Elle's Studio this month!  I really love the new Spooky Tales line from Elle's Studio.  The tags are so fun and very cute!  For this layout I also used the October Gossamer Blue kit. 

 Love the cute little typewriters on the Lawn Fawn paper.
 I used a Spooky Tales Large Tag and a Circle tag.  

Thanks so much for stopping by!

13 comments:

  1. Love that banner and all the layering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun layout! Loving the layers and the banners. Just perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the colorful layers! Great page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome layout! I love the fun banner and the chevrons. Looks fab! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just, too adorable!!
    I love the banner :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous as usual and I am in love with that banner!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous layering and that banner is wicked!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The banner is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is this cute!!!! LOVING all of your great little accents.

    ReplyDelete
  10. love that banner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The banner is drop dead gorgeous!!!! Rocking page Angie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. sry it took so long to comment, I can't seem to make Chrom work!

    Love the banner design and all your little details! great colors!

    ReplyDelete