Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Tree Hugger ~ Gossamer Blue

I love these fun pictures of my son climbing a tree (yes, I scrapped the one already but it was for his album this on is for my album.)  I love that Gossamer Blue has digital files in their kits.  I have a Cameo on order (WHOOO!!) but till it comes I take and print mine through PSE and handcut them.  So if you don't have a Cameo no worries there are ways ti  use these files.

And where I got the title for this layout was from the movie "Cars".
 Close up digital file (leaf) and the cute Basic Grey Flair.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. Awesome page, Angie! Love the circle banner and all the little touches of stitching! Can't wait to see what you do with your Cameo. I want one but haven't broken down to get one yet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page, love your photos and layering! I also am waiting for my Cameo to arrive, can't wait to learn how to use it! Really like your blog, so you have a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely fabulous! Love your layering!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic! That circle banner is very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just such a great page with great layering! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE it--love that you did it twice! I really like the banner.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this one so much! your layers are awesome! I don't have a cameo either so that's exactly what I did with the digital files this month. I'm happy that we can still use them in a simple way! ;)

    ReplyDelete