Monday, January 7, 2013

5 Ideas for Crafting with Paper Feathers ~ Shimelle

I'm so honored to share with you my exciting news!  I'm a Guest Blogger for Shimelle!!

I picked these beautiful feathers from American Crafts to work with in my post titled "5 Ideas for Crafting with Paper Feathers".

I picked these feathers because I love how they have become a fun new scrapbooking trend!  Do you love trends?  I usually like most new trends and but these feathers are by far one of my favorite!!

Here is a close up of one of my projects:  To see the rest please visit Shimelle's Blog HERE.




Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you'll visit Shimelle's Blog to see the rest of my creations!

9 comments:

  1. Congrats on being featured on Shimelle's blog! Fabulous projects Angie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your feature spot. I love what I see so far. I need to hop over to Shimelle's blog to see the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I love the feather trend (although I've never actually used one in my scrapbooking)! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i loved those projects, so girly and beautiful! congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful projects!
    I love how you used the feathers :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The sneak is so pretty - off to Shimelle's blog to see the rest :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw these on Shimelle's blog yesterday and fell in love with them ALL! THEY'RE AMAZING!!! Good job :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So awesome and a huge congrats on your guest posting!!!!

    ReplyDelete