Thursday, January 17, 2013

One Little Word 2013

I had my first layout using Ormolu goodies up on their blog this week!!  I had fun using the new lines Word Up & Bungalow. 

This layout is about  my "One Little Word" that I picked for 2013.  Since I have a little on the way I decided I need to "enjoy" life a little more.  To see my full layout please go to the Ormolu Blog.

Here is a sneak with the new "One Little Word" flairs you can get custom made from Ormolu.  Check them out HERE!


Thanks for stopping by and I would love to here what your One Little Word is for 2013! 


2 comments:

  1. I don't have OLW (does that make me a bad scrapper, LOL!) :) I love your sneak here with the mixed title and stitched circle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great word choice and looking forward to how you scrap it through the year :)

    ReplyDelete