Thursday, January 10, 2013

Project 12

I was very excited when Lori (from Gossamer Blue) ask us to create a Project 12 page!  Davinie came up with the idea of Project 12 where you do a page like Project Life but only you do one page each month instead of one page a week.  I have always wanted to do PL but knew I would never stick with it so this new concept is perfect for me!! 

You can read all about Project 12 and Gossamer Blue's challenge HERE!  There is a fun challenge and some prizes for playing along.

Here is my Dec. 2012 Project 12 page.  I used the Gossamer Blue Bits & Pieces kit for January and the new Color Kit.


Here is a close up:


Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you'll join me for a fun new challenge to document this new year!


5 comments:

  1. Such a great PL page, Angie!! I am really tempted to try PL this year, but not sure I'm ready to give up my normal pages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for posting this! I've wanted to do project life for a while now but knew it was to big of a commitment to make. I love the idea of Project 12 and think I will play along! Your pages are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wonderful, Angie. I've toyed with doing a Project 12 myself. Thank you for the inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have my packs of PL stuff ready to have a go....tho I am a little scared as to whether I will be able to keep up, so I will have to check this out.....gorgeous page by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great page, I like the once a month idea :)

    ReplyDelete