Monday, January 14, 2013

Played Out

Good Monday Morning!!  Today I wanted to share a fun layout I created with the New January Kit from Citrus Twist!  This kit was revealed this weekend but is completely SOLD OUT!  And once you see the colors and all you get you'll know why ;)

Played Out is a layout about my daughter Christmas Morning.  Once the presents were opened and the excitment wore off she fell asleep with all her new things surrounding her.


I tucked my journaling inside the cute bag that comes in the kit.


Love the AC Glitter Thickers and the rich blue ink spot!


Thanks so much for stopping by today!!

11 comments:

  1. Such beautiful colors! Loving all those layers too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet is that!
    And such a beautiful page, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love!! It's bright and sweet :) Terrific job :) Love the layering.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how very sweet Angie! Love those bright colors with the black and white photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the little bits here and there... great layers also. thanks for sharing. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these colors! Adorable photo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty and the photo is just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous page Angie! I love the crazy layering here

    ReplyDelete