Wednesday, January 30, 2013

American Crafts Use It Up

I have a fun "Use It Up" layout on the American Crafts blog.  This week is about using up those scraps. I managed to mix 4 different lines on this layout using my small pieces I cut into triangles.  Come check out the tutorial HERE.

Here is the layout using Ready, Set, Go, 5th & Frolic, Kringle & Co., & Pumpkin Patch.



Thanks so much for stopping by!!  I hope you have been inspired to use up your scraps!

PS I used a sketch from Scrapfriends!


13 comments:

  1. Such an adorable layout!! I always love to see ideas to use up my scraps and I really like these triangles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! I love the use of those triangles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, love the what you used your scraps up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the triangles, very creative way to use up scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my...this is amazing! LOVE your triangles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great idea! I have a big box of scraps and might try something similar!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is amazing. I just love the triangles all over sewed down

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is Amazing! and I am more than happy for you to use one of our sketches but I ask that you please give credit to ScrapFriends if you are using my sketches. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry I forgot where to (I did now :) ). I did this layout a while ago and just now got to share.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is brilliant, Angie! I love it to bits!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this!! The triangles add so much to this page.

    ReplyDelete