Tuesday, January 15, 2013

My All

I have another fun layout to share using the January Kit from Citrus Twist

This layout is special because my husband always gives me a hard time about taking his picture and he never knew I was taking these ones.  He actually said to me "I really like those pictures you took of me and you know I don't like my pictures.  When did you take them?"  I told him the best pictures are the ones when your expecting it.



Close Up:



Thanks so much for stopping by!!  I love reading your comments!

9 comments:

  1. Love it! Especially the arrow sand string.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super page, Angie! Love the distressing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful page! Love the "messy" twine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice layout I love all the different textures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HA! I love that you took those pictures secretly! Your layout is GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very fun layout. Spontaneous pics are definately the best...except when they are way ugly...like when you are talking and your face looks all screwed up. lol Just joking. Terrific layout.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving this layout Angie! So many great layers and texture!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love your scrapbooking style, Angie! I discovered you through Shimelle's blog and really enjoyed looking through your older posts and gorgeous layouts from 2012. Thanks for the inspiration! Karen

    ReplyDelete