Saturday, April 28, 2012

Button, Button who's got Buttons?

I got play along with the designer challenge over at Jillibean Soup.  The challenge is to use their buttons!! And to top it off they will pick someone to be a guest designer How cool is that!! I "heart" Jillibean's products.  So for this layout I have a mixed several different "soups" Sweet & Sour, Apple Cheddar, Cocont Lime, & Neoplitan Bean Bisque.  And the buttons are called "Cool Beans".

This was a fun day.

  Hexagons seem to be "in" so I thought I would try to make some.  I think they turned out cute.

My title is a mix of cutting letters out of paper and sticker alphas.

My daughter had the best time playing with the worms.  And I love the saying on that diecut.

A close up of the journaling.
Thanks so much for stopping by!!

4 comments:

  1. Your layout is gorgeous! I love the design, the colors, the photos ... everything works together wonderfully

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great title work, Angie! Love the hexagons and how you used the alpha paper in your title.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That title is PERFECTION and I love the hexagon - super awesome!

    ReplyDelete