Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Elle's Studio Sketch

Today I wanted to share my layout I made using the Elle's Studio sketch. These sketches are my favorite! I also couldn't wait to use the new tags I got last week. I also used the March Scrapbook Circle.

These are some of the pictures I took this weekend from the photo shoot I did with my kids.See the white paint? I took one of my kids tractors and ran the tire through white paint. I love how it turned out.
Love all the colors in this kit.

Here is the journaling.
Thanks for stopping by!!

8 comments:

  1. I need to find me a tractor toy. LOL! Such a fun idea! I love how you matted each of the photos so they each get to shine. The pocket is a great idea for the journaling and comments for each photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the way you set up your adorable layout, LOVING those photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the design of the page - wonderful! I think we have a tractor mini somewhere in my teenager's room...LOL!! Great accent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the white space and how you've clustered the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a really beautiful layout, that's such a cool back drop in the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The backdrop is actually an old (1863) stone church down the road from me.
    Thanks for all the sweet comments.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is an AWESOME layout! congrats on winning the challenge!

    ReplyDelete