Monday, April 16, 2012

This Make Me Smile

This weekend I enjoyed some scrappy time. I worked on the new Scrapbook Circle Challenge to use neon colors. I used this months kit "Daydreamer". This kit is full of great, bright colors!

This is my boy Noah, giving me a flower. Such a sweetie! I had fun painting with paint and mist on my background.

Love the colors to layer and those frames are fun to add a little texture! I used a clip I had in my stash.
Here I used some of the printables that you get exclusive with the kit.

8 comments:

  1. ooooo i love how it pops off white. I'm getting where I'm thrilled about white c/s again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you got all those colours in there and how great they look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of the great color and painted background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! I love this!!!! So fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great work~love the bright colors on the white cardstock~great look:):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I am in love with so many of your great details! Gorgeous layout.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh WOW I love that smattering of yellow behind the photo and the bright colors! GORGEOUS layout. (love your music selection on your blog too!) :)

    ReplyDelete