Saturday, April 21, 2012

CSI:Case File #16

Today over at CSI: Color, Stories, & Inspiration there is a new case file being investigated.  This one had some "pretty" colors involved.  And The Paper Bakery is this months sponsor!!

 Here is the Case File #16

I used some Girl's Paperie, Jillibeen Soup, & Studio Calico.

My testimony was song lyrics from Keith Urban "Sweet Thing" and my journaling was about my "pretty" necklaces I like to wear on those special occasions. See I'm just a jeans and t-shirt kind of girl but once in while I like to wear "pretty" things.

My evidence is stacked elemnets & sparkly things (I added bling).



2 comments:

  1. another great layout :D I really like your beaded necklaces too. I have a weakness for them myself but I wear them all of the time even with my jeans ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your page and all your beads! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete