Saturday, April 14, 2012

CSI: Case File #15

Today another case file is open for investigation over at CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration. And I got to play along since The Paper Bakery is sponsoring them. The colors were a bit of a challenge but I had fun with them once I found the right ones. As you can see I had some fun using some SC stamps.
Here is my take:

For the Evidence I chose to use a background paper that had a frame around it and my picture and other elments have lots of layers.

For the testimony I chose to use a poem my daughter wrote. She learned how to create a Cinquain poem in school and I asked her to share it for the layout. (it's about her dog)

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Oh how I love this!!! That postage frame is the best and I so love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful page Angie!!! I love how you used her own handwriting too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colors and I love your design and the layering work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you nailed it~awesome work, Angie!!!

    ReplyDelete