Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Time Flies

I couldn't wait to share this layout with you.  I created this layout using The Paper Bakery's April Add-on Kit "Sunshine Acres" (sold out). I had a lot of fun with this embroidery sheets from Clever Handmade.  I took black ink and "painted" behind the picture and then layered my paper and embellishments.

 Aren't those tags Sarah makes so cute?!  (It's the one that says "heart" up the side)

I love the big numbers that come in the kit; they make the page pop.  And see the yellow popping out?...it's a metal piece from Pink Paislee.

I also added some Studio Calico stamps and flairs from my stash.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

8 comments:

  1. love all of the great details on here, angie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the design and everything about it. So cool and neat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute page ! love all the details!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the big number and I love that background paper! NICE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout! I love how despite all the elements, the photo is the star.

    ReplyDelete