Saturday, April 28, 2012

CSI: Case 17

Today a new case is open over at CSI: Colors, Stories, & Inspiration.  I think this was my favorite case to work with.  Two weeks ago my hubby's pap passed way and the summer before I took this "generation" picture of him, his dad, his pap, and our 2 boys.  At first I got all this "do we have to?"  and now I get "I'm so glad we got that picture!"

Here is Case 17:


 Here is my layout: (if you click on the layout you can see the poem)

For the testimony I wrote a poem.

I wanted to show a close up with pap.  For the evidence I used circle, stars, and pen work.

I doodled stitched around the papers. 
This is the last week The Paper Bakery is sponsoring the challenges so head over a play along to win a prize from The Paper Bakery!

3 comments:

  1. Definitely a layout to be cherished and treasured, Angie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to hold onto that memory, so glad you were able to take that photo!!!! Reminds me ..I need to get a four generation shot with my mom too

    ReplyDelete