Tuesday, April 10, 2012

This is Me

Today I wanted to share another layout I made using the April Burlap & Buttercups kit. This kit is full of fun colors! These pictures were taken for part of my class I'm taking over at Big Picture Scrapbooking. I'm learning so much about my new camera! I have to say I'm in love with with taking pictures.

He loves his picture taken can you tell?!

And aren't those tags from Ormolu so cute?!These fabric tag are great too.

And I love the new Elle's Studio tags that are included in the kit.

Thanks for stopping by!! You comments me a lot to me!

4 comments:

  1. Love this, Angie! The portraits are great (and adorable too). :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little combination of papers and colors, LOVING the red.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so bright and fun!

    ReplyDelete