Saturday, April 7, 2012

CSI: Case File #14

Today I get to share my layout I did for the challenge site CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration. The Paper Bakery is this months sponsor and they asked us to play along. Now this was a little challenging but honestly I enjoyed it!

Here is the case:
And here is my layout:
For the "evidence" you are to chose 2 so I picked to use ruffles (the ribbon) and the "animal" is my butterflies.

And for the "Testimony" you are to chose 1 so I picked the word "innocent".

Thanks for stopping by and if you haven't go check out this fun challenge site CSI.

11 comments:

  1. What an interesting color scheme! That would be so hard for me! You worked them in wonderfully and they look great with your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a tough challenge but you mastered it beautifully! The soft pastels with the pops of brown are perfect! Lovely details too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this. Great texture and design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable, Angie! Love the soft colors, bright- and lightness of it .. really lets the sweet pictures shine :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this design and beautiful color scheme, Angie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is amazing! I'm pinning it! The colour scheme with those pics is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. PS -Full credit was given on the pin! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job on the layout challenge, and the photos are SO cute! Love Penny

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your layout is so fresh and the photos are so crisp and bright. Love it!

    ReplyDelete