Friday, April 20, 2012

Skecthy Thursdays & Scrapbook Circle

I don't know about you but I miss Sketchy Thursdays! So I was excited to see one of their sketches over at Scrapbook Circle. I have the April Daydreamer kit and wanted to play along. The colors in the kit go so well together.

Here is the sketch:

And here is my take. I love these 4!!

I used one of the cute printables for part of my title. And aren't those frames so cute!!

I really love those Heidi Swap mistable banners and the AC fabric stickers.

Thanks for stopping by!!

8 comments:

  1. i always love diana's sketches! another fun and colorful page, angie. great use of the frames!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love how you rocked the sketch. love the pops of color off white. oooooooo

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh that is just great, I love the frames they are just adorable! Oh and of course those kids are perfect subjects:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your take on the sketch and those products are all really great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love what you did with the sketch, Angie!! So bright and fun, too! Thanks so much for playing with Scrapbook Circle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! I love how you put the sketch on the background pp!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always love your pages and this one is no exception - AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete